Thursday, June 11, 2009

Presenting: The Great Greens+ Experiment

My office recently heard about Stacy Lane, who has a blog named, "Eating to Live Laugh Love Tri." The TRI has to do with the fact that she is a triathlete. Stacy (at left, before a run) had tried one of our products and wanted to learn more about Greens+. We obliged and provided her with some samples.

Now we are looking forward to the results of what Stacy calls "The Great Greens Plus Experiment." She is trying a bottle of the Wild Berry Burst powder. We look forward to seeing her follow-up posts. So far, so good, from what I have read.

Of course, I was the very first taste tester of Greens+ because our original formula was created just for me back before we had a company. I can take the credit -- or the blame -- for what we have today. If anyone else would like to try their own version of the "Experiment" and post the results online, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment